Nothing can take the years from your face like a liquid facelift. You can keep wrinkles and other signs of aging at bay with a good skin care regimen, peels, dermal fillers and facials, but they can only do so much. If you want to look dramatically better and stop the clock for a while, a liquid facelift is the answer.
What is a Liquid Facelift?
This is a revolutionary cosmetic procedure that tightens the facial skin to create a firm, lifted appearance. A facelift won’t make you look 20, but it can help you look more vibrant and youthful.
What are the Benefits of a Liquid Facelift?
- It can take years off your face.
- It can be combined with other procedures to enhance your results.
- You’ll look as vital and youthful as you feel.
- You can gain an edge in professional and social situations with a vibrant, younger look.
What Can a Liquid Facelift Do for You?
- Erase wrinkles and fine lines – This process tightens the skin all over your face. It wipes out crow’s feet, laugh lines, wrinkles around your mouth and deep-set wrinkles in your cheeks.
- Create a beautiful profile – This procedure defines the line of your jaw, chin and profile. Your features will look well-defined, sharper and more youthful. You’ll lose the jowls and sunken areas that make you look older.
- Boost your self-esteem – Your self-confidence will take a huge boost when you’re happy with the way you look. Most people report feeling that they finally look as young and radiant on the outside as they feel on the inside. If you don’t like what you see in the mirror, change that with a liquid facelift.
Who is a Good Candidate for a Liquid Facelift?
You are a good candidate if you wish to address any of the following concerns:
- Loose, sagging skin on your face and neck
- Heavy, drooping jowls
- Crow’s feet and marionette lines
- Deep wrinkles
- Downturned mouth
- Sunken cheeks
- Thin, wrinkled lips
Get In Touch with Us for More Information
If you’re interested in learning more about what a liquid facelift can do for you, we eagerly invite you to reach out and make an appointment with Dr. Wendy E. Roberts! At our convenient location in Rancho Mirage, our caring and dedicated staff will be pleased to explain this option to you in full and answer any questions you may have. Contact us today to set up your consultation – we look forward to speaking with you!