Warts and moles are unpleasant blemishes that appear on the skin randomly. Most people want to get rid of them as quickly as possible.
There are several natural remedies for warts and moles. The skin in the affected area is being affected by hyperpigmentation, becoming much darker in certain spots. Some may turn nearly black. The size and shape of moles are different for each person; they are typically flat on the surface of the skin whereas warts are not. Warts are caused by a viral infection and stick up out of the skin; they are unpleasant and can be painful.
Here are a few natural remedies for warts and moles that will most likely work better than expensive over-the-counter “wonder solutions.”
- Apply sour apple juice to the mole three times a day for three weeks.
- Make a coriander poultice and apply it to the mole until it’s gone. It should only take a few days, if this remedy works for you. If after a few days you don’t notice improvement, try a different method.
- If it’s spring or summertime, go out and grab some dandelions. Cut off the top and slice into the root. Rub the root on the wart till the juice from the root covers it completely. Do this about three times a day. The wart will slowly detach and fall off.
- Use a cotton swab to apply pineapple juice to the wart a few times a day and at night while you sleep.
- Cut a garlic clove in half and place it directly on the mole. One of the best ways to get rid of a mole quickly using this method is to wrap it in a bandage that will hold it against the mole overnight.
- You can also use an iodine tincture by applying it to the mole at night for three days.