Botox is one of the fastest-growing trends in the field of medicine and cosmetology. Essentially, chemicals are injected in several muscles to tighten the surrounding area. It is even being used medically and not just cosmetically! The most common and widely accepted use of Botox is to cure eye muscle problems. It is recommended for those over the age of 12 and is quite safe.
Major Eye Muscle Disorders
Doctors often recommend Botox to treat the following eye muscle disorders:
- Strabismus is a disorder pertaining to the overall muscular movement of the eye. It can lead to a condition called “crossed eye,” in which the eyes are noticeably misaligned.
- Blepharospasm pertains to abnormalities and disorders of the eyelids. These disorders may include involuntary spasms or twitches around the eyelid, or the stiffening of the lid so you can’t blink or wink.
Other Conditions that May Call for Botox TREATMENT:
Botox has also effectively treated some patients suffering from other disorders, including:
- Temporomandibular joint disorder (TMJ)
- Hyperhydrosis, or a state of excessive sweating.
Things to Know About Botox Treatment:
- Most of our customers are concerned about the recovery time after Botox treatment. The recovery time varies depending on the treated area and individual body physiology, but most clients take about a week to fully recover.
- Before we will begin treatment, every single customer must undertake a detailed session of consultation, in which they are welcomed and all their queries and concerns are addressed. This allows us to make all the necessary arrangements prior to the treatment.
- The staff at our clinic is highly skilled and knowledgeable. They are more than able to provide you with the best treatment and make the experience effective and painless.
We serve you in a safe and comfortable environment and are able to create a smooth, stress-free appearance for you. Multiple local clients have experienced astonishing and long-lasting results. Visit our gallery to witness for yourself the results of Botox from our clinic.